Based in Spain
November 7th 2017
Way of Redemption is a perfect combination of an arcade and a sports video
game, with a pinch of MOBA. Labelled as a MOSA (Multiplayer Online Sport
Arena), it grants you countless hours of action, frenzy and competitiveness
game after game. Earn the redemption of the Gods by destroying the enemy
portal with powerful ball throws.
If you love eSports or want to put your abilities to test, Way of Redemption is just your game.
For hundreds of years, the Gods have organized a tournament in which the winners’
redemption was granted. The chosen players, none other than great heroes fallen in
disgrace, must honor the Gods by showing their true value.
In this sport, pantheons compete while Gods enjoy the show. But this is more than a game: it’s one of the most epic competitions ever, where their honor and most treasured belongings are at stake. Redeeming your sins has a price, are you willing to pay it?
- Play 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 games, both local and online.
- PS4/PC Crossplay.
- Find your game style in each round with each of the heroes and their talents.
- Try different Arenas with new ways of playing.
- Prove that you are unrivaled in the Leagues.
- Customize your hero’s look with over 11.000 combinations.
- Unlock content thanks to a progression system for both the user and the hero.
- Enjoy all Way of Redemption’s free updates!
- Available in 10 languages.
Way of Redemption - Global launch trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner Best Game" By PlayStation Talents Awards 2015
- "Nominee Best Art" By PlayStation Talents Awards 2015
- "Nominee Most Innovative Game" By PlayStation Talents Awards 2015
- "Image of the day" By GameDev.net, 12 August, 2015
- "Selected Game" By GameBCN Incubation
- "Nominee" By Three Headed Monkey Awards 2016, Social Point
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Way of Redemption - Greenlight
Way of Redemption - Facebook Page
Way of Redemption - Twitter Page
Way of Redemption - Youtube Page
About Pixel Cream
Pixel Cream is an eSports studio based in Spain with several titles in the market for multiple platforms. It is a young, dynamic and multidisciplinary team formed by six members, each one of them specialized in different work areas. The studio started in mid-2012 with a variety of aims that have been adapted little by little according to the evolution of the market and the goals of the team.
Its members are passionate about videogames development, that's why their aim is to offer the biggest amount of experience in each of the games they develop. For Pixel Cream, each game is like another son, looking after it from the very first day of its creation. Pixel Cream uses the last technologies and tools to achieve the best quality in its projects, improving day by day under an open development involving the participation of the final user in the whole creation process so the team can iterate in the shortest time possible and adapt the project to the needs that the users require at every moment.
At the beginning of 2015, Pixel Cream started its new project "Way of Redemption" for PlayStation 4 and PC, awarded with the PlayStation Spain award to the "Best game of 2015 and nominated to Best art and Best innovative idea. Way of Redemption is the first cross-platform and cross-party game developed by a Spanish studio that works with a virtual office with Sony Computer Entertainment Spain.
More information on Pixel Cream, our logo & relevant media are available here.